SOLAR STAR PLEDGE CHALLENGE
Calling all Solar Star Pledge champions!
- Submission Deadline: December 18
- Winners Announced: December 22
Here are rules to enter the Solar Star Pledge Challenge and categories:
- Open to students in grades K-12 and college. Students take the Solar Star Pledge in support of solar at schools.
- Students create a Solar Star Pledge social media, short video, or presentation campaign to gain as many Pledges for solar power and clean energy at their school. Students can work individually, with friends, family, teachers or other school community members.
- The subject needs to be focused on gaining Solar Star Pledges at schools and in surrounding communities to help scale up solar power and clean energy at the student’s school and/or at schools globally.
- Solar Star Pledge social media campaigns, original videos, or presentations are encouraged. #SolarStarPledge
- All entries must be in English and be the original work of the individual student.
- Schools with the Most Solar Star Pledges and the Most Creative Solar Star Pledge Campaign will have a chance to receive a Buy 1 Give 1 Solar Light workshop.
- Solar Star Pledge Link Here
DEADLINE: December 18
BE A SPONSOR!
With your support, we will help students reach for the stars!