SOLAR STAR POETRY CHALLENGE
Calling all poetry writers!
Here are the rules to enter the Solar Star Poetry Challenge 2021:
- Students can enter on their own or have a parent submit their entry.
- All entries must be in English and be the original work of the individual student.
- Open to students in grades K-12.
- The subject needs to be around The International Day of Light (May 16th) and solar energy, the power of solar lights for education, the importance of renewable energy, or students helping scale up solar power at schools globally.
- Poems cannot be over 21 lines of text (blank lines between stanzas
are not counted).
- Do not double-space your entry.
- Be sure to use proper capitalization.
DEADLINE: May 11, 2021
BE A SPONSOR!
With your support, we will help students reach for the stars!