SOLAR STAR ARTWORK CHALLENGE
Calling all budding artists!
- Top Solar Star Artist
- Submission Deadline: June 14, 2022
- Winners Announced: June 21, 2022
Here are the rules to enter the Solar Star Artwork Challenge 2022:
- Open to students in grades K-12 and college.
- Students can enter on their own or have a parent submit their entry.
- The subject needs to be around The International Day of Light (May 16th) solar energy, the power of solar lights for education, the importance of renewable energy, or students helping scale up solar power at schools globally.
- All entries must be the original work of the individual student.
- Enter any art that can have a still digital image (painting, sculpture, drawing, collage, etc.)
- Do not mail art as it will not be entered in the contest or returned. The subject of the photo must be created by the artist. This is not a photography contest.
- Please do not enter art from copyrighted sources such as pictures originated from Disney, Marvel, DC Comics, and Pixar.
DEADLINE: June 14, 2022
BE A SPONSOR!
With your support, we will help students reach for the stars!