SOLAR STAR CARTOON CHALLENGE
It’s time to get doodling!
Here are the rules to enter the Solar Star Cartoon Challenge 2021:
- Students can enter on their own or have a parent submit their entry.
- All entries must be in English and be the original work of the individual student.
- Open to students in grades K-12.
- The subject needs to be around The International Day of Light (May 16th) solar energy, the power of solar lights for education, the importance of renewable energy, or students helping scale up solar power at schools globally.
- Storyboard can be up to 16 slides on a single page.
- You can submit work made digitally or traditionally. Submissions may be created using any drawing tools or software. If you create your submission using traditional tools, please submit a digital scan of the artwork. Paper submissions will not be accepted.
- Please do not enter art from copyrighted sources such as pictures originated from Disney, Marvel, DC Comics, and Pixar.
DEADLINE: May 11, 2021
BE A SPONSOR!
With your support, we will help students reach for the stars!